- Modi announces INR 500'and 1000 notes upto 25,000 can be brought from india to nepal.
- Soil testing techno system to be handed over to Nepal for development of agriculture.
- Indian PM Narendra Modi urges #Nepali leaders to deliver constitution in time
- Nepali leaders be more responsible and draft constitution as soon as possible
- This trauma centre will strengthen Indo-Nepal relations: PM Narendra Modi at the inauguration of National Trauma Center in Kathmandu (Nepal)
- He regrets for not being able to visit Lumbini, Janakpur and Muktinath this time.
- PM Modi feels grateful for handing over Medical Center to Nepal
- Ktm-Delhi Bus service to be operated with Wi-Fi internet if possible.
Tuesday, November 25, 2014
Modi Speech Highlights in Nepal during SAARC Summit
Modi speech highlights: Click here to watch full video